Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh, No! Oh...yes!


Hello all!


See how much I care for you....starting a new blog and watching the new baby...now that's dedication!
And as you can see...there she is...Miss Molly. Still looking a wee bit like an old man, but cute as button in person. This one's for the gang and McCole, who I am afraid will explode if she doesn't see the baby....enjoy!


Anywho...I am not sure what you all want to do this year as far as the blog is concerned. I did like the questions of the week from last year...might keep those. In addition, I would like to have this be a comment/question blog where you all post your, well, comments/questions as well as brilliant insights that you must share with the world. Let those light bulbs above your heads shine!!


As I am out for a bit, please feel free to ask any questions, etc so I can help you out, especially with research papers.

Try not to have too much fun without me....because I'll be back (in my head I had a little Arnold going on.. : P )

Mischley

No comments: