Search This Blog

Thursday, September 02, 2010

A Brand New Day

Buenos dias!


I hope you all had a great summer filled with fun, sun, and books. It's now time to get back into the grind in what will be your last high school English class. How lucky are you that you get to end your English career with me? Really, you are lucky. I'm quite wonderful with a side of sarcastic and a dash of quirky.

Basically, this blog will be utilized in the same manner it has been in the past. You can even check some of the prior blogs to see how this rolls. I will be asking you a series of questions throughout the weeks  and you need to answer them with some thought. Actually, you are graded on your answers. Are you being thoughtful? Critical in your analysis? Honest? Funny? ( I love me some funny, people!) I will also be putting any additional information , funny links, additional poems, etc on the blog for discussion. I will  let you know when the blog applies only to AP, only to Honors, or all.

Soooo....keep it clean.....keep it respectful....keep it real....have fun!

Live long and prosper....

Mischley

1 comment:

SuddenlyCorey said...

I enjoy the Camp Rock 2 reference in this blog title...

...Just Sayin'